Thursday, June 3, 2010

My name is Mitch Usery. I established Blue Ribbon Carpet Cleaning in Vacaville CA in 2007 to serve the communities of the Solano and Napa County areas. I come to you with over 10 years of local Carpet Cleaning experience. I am a Certified Master Textile Carpet Cleaner. My company is a Certified Firm with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).My expertise includes carpet, upholstery, stone mason, and ceramic tile and grout cleaning, odor control, carpet repair, and re-installation. I take pride in my work and my ability to remove difficult stains most other cleaners cannot. I am known to many of my customers as the “Miracle Worker”. All of my work comes with my personal guarantee; if any spot returns within two weeks of cleaning, I will return and re-clean the spot free of charge.

Call Today for a Free Estimate
707-718-0300

http://www.blueribboncarpettilecleaningfairfield.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment